Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K.Rowling is a great book that I chose to make my book review on. This book talks about the adventures of Harry Potter with a place called the Chamber of Secrets. This book is really interesting to many people! This book is really good for older kids because its really confusing to little kids. I really recommend this book because I read it and I think its really good. My poster includes the plot, the author, my favorite part, the main Characters, the Climax, genre, the theme, setting, conflicts and awards the book won.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Book Report Poster reflection
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K.Rowling is a great book that I chose to make my book review on. This book talks about the adventures of Harry Potter with a place called the Chamber of Secrets. This book is really interesting to many people! This book is really good for older kids because its really confusing to little kids. I really recommend this book because I read it and I think its really good. My poster includes the plot, the author, my favorite part, the main Characters, the Climax, genre, the theme, setting, conflicts and awards the book won.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment